Can’t fill out the embedded form? OPEN THE FORM IN A SEPARATE WINDOW.
The DHS Partnership Team meets quarterly with management to address issues that impact the department.
The Partnership table is a place where work site Employee Management Committees (EMCs) can go for guidance if the process is not working at individual facilities. The Partnership group will also decide whether policies agreed upon in one EMC could work well across the entire department.
Colorado WINS members of the DHS Partnership Team, informed by union leaders and Stewards in DHS, will actively seek to promote an agenda that will lead to improvements in the department and individual facilities.
Tell your new representatives about any issues you’d like addressed at the Partnership table here.
Here are your 2017 Partnership Team Representatives:
- Dawn Tripp (Mental Health Institute at Pueblo)
- Patrick Boyhan (Mental Health Institute at Ft. Logan)
- Jacquie Anderson/Leisha Antonie (Veterans’ Community Living Centers)
- Danielle Torrez (Youth Corrections)
- Karon Schleigh (DHS Headquarters)
- Yjuania Baskerville (Disability Determination Services)
- Terry Frost (Regional Centers)