Can’t fill out the embedded form? OPEN THE FORM IN A SEPARATE WINDOW.
The DHS Partnership Team meets quarterly with management to address issues that impact the department.
Tell your representatives about any issues you’d like addressed at the Partnership table by filling out the form on the right.
A true partnership between front line workers and management is the best way to address issues such as workplace safety, staffing problems or employee respect. State employees throughout Colorado have been working hard to bring together a meaningful way to discuss such issues with management, and WINS members in DHS are leading the way for productive partnership talks.
The only way to make changes happen, and to make sure they are enforced, is by showing our strength as a unified workforce.
Colorado WINS members elected a new Partnership Team in March 2017. Visit the DHS Elections page to take a survey about which issues the team should prioritize in meetings with management.
Here are your 2017 Partnership Team Representatives:
- Dawn Tripp (Mental Health Institute at Pueblo)
- Patrick Boyhan (Mental Health Institute at Ft. Logan)
- Jacquie Anderson/Leisha Antonie (Veterans’ Community Living Centers)
- Danielle Torrez (Youth Corrections)
- Karon Schleigh (DHS Headquarters)
- Yjuania Baskerville (Disability Determination Services)
- Terry Frost (Regional Centers)
Not a WINS member yet?
If you know someone who isn’t, ask them to bring their voice to the discussion by joining.