Colorado Workers for Innovative and New Solutions (WINS) is a union representing more than 31,000 state employees. We work to improve quality of services, safety, pay and benefits, working conditions, conflict resolution, staff attrition and more to ensure an effective workforce to serve all Coloradans. About WINS.
The Joint Budget Committee (JBC) has reached a deal on raises for state employees. Budget writers agreed on a 1.75% across-the-board increase with an additional 0.75% in Merit Pay increases, for a total of 2.5% raise. While this increase is …READ THE FULL POST