Colorado Workers for Innovative and New Solutions (WINS) is a union representing more than 31,000 state employees. We work to improve quality of services, safety, pay and benefits, working conditions, conflict resolution, staff attrition and more to ensure an effective workforce to serve all Coloradans. About WINS.
- DHS Partnership team holds first meeting
- State employees get raise for 2nd year in a row in 2014 budget
- Legislature approves state budget, including 2.5% raise for state workers
- DHS Partnership Team representatives chosen
- Zebulon Pike members hold first EMC meeting
- Contact JBC members to secure a raise this July
- Kate Tweedy, Higher Ed, Denver